Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

Meet Patricia Andrada of "Thoughts of P" | Interview


Meet Patricia Villoria Andrada the owner of  "Thoughts of P" +Tumblr . She is a Customer Service Agent at Philippine Airlines in Pasay City Philippines. Also a "Style Blogger", "Clozette Ambassador", and "Fashion Enthusiast".

So let's move on to "Patricia's Thoughts"
 
She is so busy with her work , I think I received her Personal message for a week, but it's worth the wait. I interviewed her via Facebook so here it is.
Yoydee: Hi Patricia of Thoughts of P,
 nice to meet you, I hope I'll meet you in person and conduct an interview with you. You're a gorgeous lady and I love your writings and enjoyed reading it in your site "Thoughts of P" . So I am thankful that you have time with me. So here's the interview questions, I'm hoping with your answers. Thank you very much.
Yoydee: Can you please tell us a little bit about your background and how you got started blogging?
Pat: I was and I still am just a typical kind of girl who loves clothes, fashion and all that girly thing then a friend ask me "do you read style blogs?" and I had no idea about it so she said check this sites out and when I saw the style blogs I read all of the posts almost every single day. I told myself I want to do that. So I tried blogging then eventually I became more committed with it.
Yoydee: When did you start blogging?

Pat: I started blogging when I was in 1st year college but I had to stop when I was in 4th year because I couldn't find enough time. After graduation that was the time I wanted to give more focus on my blog since I have more time.

Yoydee: Did you earn profit for your blog? Such as Google Adsense or any blog affiliates?

Pat: Since I just started blogging again. I don't really let them pay me since I'm still building my network of readers and followers. I've been given some projects by Clozette - which they had chosen me to be an ambassador in. It is actually an online community for fashion savy girls who can share their love and finds about fashion and beauty. But I would also love to do more projects soon. Fingers crossed.

Yoydee: Did you take any course or study in coding your site? Cool. What’s that one thing you learned about learning on your own?
Pat: No, I didn't take any course in coding my site. My friend is actually the one who designed my side so I owe him all the credits for that. I only know the basic things though. I mean if I can write and post the photos I'm pretty much fine with it. 

Yoydee: Your blog have stories, quite obviously since your blog is called "Thoughts of P". So pick your favorite topics and tell us the story behind it or the story that you want to get across your audience.

Pat: Actually, I'm blog mostly about my outfits yet I also try to incorporate stories, experiences and not just the usual this is what I wore today. I also post events and travels that I went to. I love sharing my experiences like when I shared that I've been going through a lot but that won't stop me from moving forward. I got so much response and they told me how much they admire me for being strong. It felt great to be able to have that kind of response and at some point I felt that I inspired them somehow.



Her "New Beginnings Blog"
Yoydee: How long does it take for you to finish a post?

Pat: That depends. Like I could finish in less than an hour when I'm really inspired. It's hard to have writers block when you create a post. So what I do is when I think of something to write I grab my phone and start drafting my next post.

Yoydee: A quote that you believe in and that you want to share with all other bloggers out there.

Pat: "Fear can be a wonderful motivator. Once you feel complacent or comfortable, find a new hurdle." Ever since I read that from Rachel Zoe's book I always try to challenge myself and do something new. It's scary sometimes but you'll never know if you try.

Yoydee: Do you have a particular social network that is your favorite right now?

Pat: I post my blog using tumblr so that's one. And instagram. Those are my favorites as of the moment since I'm using them a lot.





Yoydee: For someone who has a limited amount of time to work on their blog, how would you recommend that they allocate their time for writing new posts, using social media, promoting their posts, and networking?

Pat: I mean if you are really passionate in what you do time is never limited. Like what I do is I try my best to squeeze at least one blog post a week. Keep the post going so that people can see your often. A short, simple and meaningful post can make a difference. 

Yoydee: Do you have any plans for the future or upcoming projects that you’d like to share with us?

Pat: I haven't gotten any projects yet. I just finished my collaboration with clozette and closeup so I would be happy to share once I have a new one though. 

Yoydee: I am going to tell random words that are related to you and just tell us the first thing that comes to your mind:
yoydee: Family 
Pat: supportive
yoydee: blogging 
Pat: passion
yoydee: fashion 
Pat: style
yoydee: social 
Pat: powerful
yoydee: crush 
Pat: inspiration

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

11 comments:

  1. It is is nice to know something about our(your) co-bloggers. It's something you'll want to discuss with other bloggers and get some ideas about them, to know them better in different perspective...not just a blogger, but as a person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lady P is really a gorgeous gal. She's not only a amiable, lovely personnel in Pasay PAL but a blogger. No wonder that she as a passion in writing especially on fashion. She's her own style of writing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really admire fashion bloggers and their ability to gather so many followers in Instagram. I even follow a few of them there. It is also nice of her to grant you an interview. Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope she powers through -- lotsa fashion bloggers now. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blogging can be fun for fashion bloggers...
    I think that what motivates her.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think she's a fashion enthusiast, so fashion blogging can come very comfortable for her :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I admire fashion bloggers as they have the eye to make a drab looking outfit look awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Patricia looks really pretty and from her photos, she really knows how to be stylish and fashionable.

    ReplyDelete
  9. For sure she will do more in the near future. I mean, she can really can make it big at the fashion blogging scene. I can say that she is on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I haven't done an interview with a blogger and I don't know why. Maybe I still don't have much time to do it but you just did! :D

    I'm sure she'll do much more in the blogging world and will last longer.. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe just be friendly and interact with them. ;) and yea I balanced my time in school and blogging

      Delete