Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

Awesome 2014!



Hi, As I am blogging this, I'm listening to Thinking Out Loud by Ed Sheeran. This song is so awesome. Okay here it goes. I had a lot of memories and changes in life in the year 2014. New School, New Friends, No Girlfriend lol, I don't care about that, I already moved on. But you can still read our memories here "Memories with my Ex Girlfriend". Anyways, I have a set of photos, in 2014, I don't have the other because my recent Facebook was deleted (sigh), but that's okay.


This photo was taken in Robinsons Ilocos Norte, That's an event "Search for Mr. and Ms. AMA College 2014". I didn't took photos of the ladies because, I assisted one of the judge, it's embarrassing to take photos of sexy ladies while you're beside with the judge lol.




This is my new Friend Julius, Dota2 and coc gamer, he's nice and awesome but sometimes you know we mess up with some people. If you want to add him on facebook just click here


Teachers Day with Ma and Pa

Still on "Teachers Day" event with my Sister and Cousins.



I love this photo quality taken by my sister.

Some snacks on "Teachers Day"


New Years Eve!





Meet Zabian!

This is his father Jian cool \m/

Yes, truly yours "yoydee" the author of this page.

This is rechelle



"Family that stays together"

Filipino Food!




Bonding with Cousins after the fireworks!



As the year 2014 ends, I thank God for all the blessings that he gave to me and to my family. 
-yoydeeblogs-
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

4 comments:

  1. The food looks good. Nice photos. It looks like fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes that's filipino food, you must try those

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greast looking pictures. Changes are a constant in this world and you will have plenty more as you age. Some good and some not so good.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the advise Debbie much appreciated.

    ReplyDelete