Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

4.5 kilometer Boodle Fight in Laoag City "Guinness World Records"


The "boodle fight" will unfold on February 27, 2015 with an area measuring to 4.5 kilometers and practically covers the city's main thoroughfares - the stretch of Rizal Avenue going westward to Ablan Avenue going upnorth to P. Gomez Street then eastward to Marina Dizon Street going southward towards Rizal Avenue moving westward till it meets the starting point. A 750 meter stretch along Gen. Segundo Avenue inside this quadrangle will be connected from north to south.
-Dean


Have you visited Laoag City Philippines? This is also a great spot for tourists, because of the catching view of some beaches and any other spot around Ilocos Norte. As a part of the Festival of Laoag City, they organized some events, one is this longest boodle fight "Guiness World Records"  4.5 kilometer  that were held in some parts of Laoag City.



"boodle fight" contains the leaf of a banana and some food in it, whatever you want to include. As you've seen in the photo, they served "Pinakbet" and "Igado" a Filipino's one of the best delicacies.


When I'm at school while doing our quiz in Math, they gave a paper to sign in our names, and I read that it was the "boodle fight"! So I'm excited about it. My school is at AMA Laoag City. This photo below is at the front of McDonalds ready for our Mc float when were done eating.

via Facebook
Via Manila Bulletin

Some Selfies

Stolen 
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

7 comments:

  1. Wow! It looks so fun seeing them eating together in a long long table. Hahahaha...I miss this. We also have this in Davao but not like this, it's just a boodle fight inside a military camp.

    Congrats Laog City! Happy tummy indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! That's a really long boodle fight. I hope that they get the record for this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. yey, another one for the Guinness book of record. Ang haba naman talaga and pinakbet and igado on the table. That's my fave.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is to established a record for the world guinness of records. and Filipino is subtle and determined to do it and they've done it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. amazing feat.. I wish I was there. for sure, I really enjoy the eating part.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome! This is what I like in boodle fight: You share the same food yet experience camaraderie among the peers. But, did you get the record? :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I was there. Ang saya nito. :)

    ReplyDelete