Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

Introduction "About Me"

Hi i'm Jan Lloyd Fernandez, i'm 21 years old, lives in Baay Batac Ilocos Norte. Recently ,I studied Bachelor of Science in Nursing, in Northern Christian College. I found it good in the First place studying about nursing, but when times passes by, I was got bored and my truly passion is about computers, I love to explore about computers and how it works. Google is my best friend in searching about that matter. I stopped at third year, in college and decided to shift my course in Information technology, yes i honestly failed my course in nursing and it is so hard to accept it. I cried and cried for a week. I even scolded by my parents but as time passes by it relieves me with their advice and suggestions, like "Follow your dreams" so this coming Semester i would like to enroll my course in information technology, and i'm excited about that because it is really my passion. One of my passion also is blogging, i love to blog and read blogs about everything in this world and share it to others so that they can also read it. My family is just an average people in the community but we are happy. We are happy when we bond with each other especially in terms of food. We love to eat and watch movies together on weekends, when my parents is off duty. I have a one sister who i love to pick lol. but i really love her. We just bond with that kind of quarreling, she also loves to watch movies so she would copy my movies just i downloaded to my laptop. But she would give me something i like so would give her that movie lol. My mother is also loving and caring with this family, she loves to cook and do some experiment, sometimes she just fail haha. But she would be happy if we gave a compliment with the food she cooked. At first, I really hated my father because, my mother knows that my father have an affair with somebody. My mother had gone crazy about that throwing things to him. But when the time passed by i realized that my father is caring and loving to. He has changed this days, she bought food whenever she went home, and we eat that food with each other. I really love my family, so i hope it would be a perfect family until the end.

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment