Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

I love Canva Designs!

While I'm searching for designing my blog, I found this online editing tool that has many features.

You can sign-up via Facebook and start editing your photos. Some effects have some payment on

different rates. However you can edit such as Email header, Social Media icons, a presentation, footer

facebook cover, photos on facebook post and even to instagram.


This is the platform of the website on editing...


After you made your designs you can get that via download button on the upper right


and of course you can share it on your favorite social websites, such as facebook, tweet, and pinterest.


You can find this website here : Canva Designs
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment