Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

Happy 13k Yoydeeblogs!

"Everything was a Hobby". When I stopped schooling. I found this writing article a hobby. It made me express my feelings by writing some posts here. I know I'm a shy guy and I didn't really interact with others in the real world. I just spend my time 24/7 in the internet searching some blogs to read such as food, lifestyle, travel and personal blogs. So I made this site( a personal blogs first) but as it progresses, I include some topics like, tutorials, reviews and many more. At first, I thought this is a lame hobby but it is not.I also earn from this blogging stuff. I've known some bloggers out there, read they're blogs and websites and knowing each others perspectives. I'm also shocked because I've known some bloggers who are in showbiz like Saab Magalona, and some big time people. In this blogging stuff, this is the only way to interact with some people who are in business and educate me , they told me about Google Adsense, and any other blog affiliates. Thanks to THEM!
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment