Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

Free Custom Domain with dot TK redirect to Blogger


How do I got a custom domain for free? Hmmm!. When my google adsense just approved my

youtube

account and obviously it is only hosted account. I have a blog and I wanna add my blog to my

google adsense to grow more viewers and also earnings. Of course there are a lot of paid hosting sites

out there, but you have to be practical and have it free!. So I found this hosting site with a free custom

domain TK and tried it. I'm gonna show you how it works.

First you may want to go into their website...dot.tk


The put your own custom domain on the blank space provided. Then click the "GO" button. Or you

may want to just log in to "My dot tk" to proceed to freenom


You can use your google , facebook , twitter accounts etc. to sign in.


Now you can register your new domain TK and GQ is free for a year so that's awesome right!.


You can now input your own/any domain you want in the space provided. As you can see it is for 12

months for free. Be sure to check availability of your website.


That's it! you can now go to your "My Domain" tab to edit the configurations on your newly made

custom domain! YEHEY!.

This method is to redirect you newly made domain into your blogger/blogspot website.

First go to the "Manage Freenom Dns" tab


Then go to your "blogger" account choose whatever you want to redirect and click the drop down

menu and choose "Settings" tab.


When you're on the "settings" click the "setup a 3rd party url to your blog to get DNS for you to put

in the freenom dns settings.


After that you will now enter your TK custom domain the space provided. Make sure to put "www"

without quotations.


Then save it. If you get this error "We have not been able to verify your authority to this domain. Error 12."

haha obviously you don't put your "name" and "target" on your freenom dns. Here's how to put that.

Copy the two "DNS" below.



The enter the "DNS" as it is in the "manage my freenom" DNS tab. Then change the type to

 CNAME's



Oh I almost forgot! To make your naked domain(website102.tk) without the  www you can add your 

website in the space provided, with no www in it and a type "A" and an IP address of 

"216.239.32.21"(that is the default ip address of blogspot).

You can now access your website on "www.website102.tk"! I will not delete this website so that it

proves this is true :).

This is the screenshot of the website. Goodluck!


-yoydeeblogs-

If you have questions. Just post it below so that I can manage.

Good NEWS! you can also renew your domain when expired
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

5 comments:

  1. CodingSource 'to. Nice tut. Will visit again for reference kasi maggagawa ako ng site. Bookmark ko na rin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you @CodingSource for bookmarking and passing by to my website. Just strictly follow the instructions carefully.

      Delete
  2. Sir, binisita ko po yung http://www.website102.tk/ nyo, prang virus site na po yata.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nag expire na ung website na yan sir, dko na naupdate. pero okay pa naman siya

      Delete