Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

Interview with Annie Tan-Yee of OMB "OhmyBuhay" Blog

























You may be familiar with Annie Tan-Yee -  Gorgeous mom, a full time blogger, from her popular blog "Ohmybuhay". I love her writings and enjoyed reading it.
We have the same genre(personal/lifestyle)blogs. I've only met this person in her blog, email her and conducted an interview via email. Her blog "Ohmybuhay" is her online diary, this site where she stores her some of life's memories. It contains some random "craps" (according to her) like her favorites, hates, dreams, realities, treasures, list of "utang", travels, lifestyle, cars,events, work, food, health, her family, reflections about her own life and "tsismis"(gossips) about other people's lives. He has been married for 31 years to her college boyfriend of 6 1/2 years and she have one favorite daughter and son. Aside from her 3 years blogging, she have day jobs too but always absent(like me) that's why she feel embarassed to ask for a raise. But that's okay she had a beautiful life with her family and a lovely husband. In her blogs, I love to read the "OMB Charities" tab and I've known from my instinct that, she is a loving wife and a mother. I also love to read about her food blog where I can see high quality photos of food that some are I don't know, so this educate me about different dishes. She is a "food lover". Her blog contains also travel blogs which I love to watch the photos, and dream that someday, I will travel around the world. Also she do have a "sense of humor" I just read her "Crush Kita" post and smiling until I laughed over and over again.

This is my email to her and have her consent for the interview. I'm curious about others personal or lifestyle blog and I am very interested with her blogs, so I conducted this interview via email with some random questions and stuffs. I'm just a newbie so be it.




She also travelled around the world with her 
Husband and Family... "A Lovely couple"






went to Office of the U.S President.

So now let’s move on to the interview and pick Annie's thoughts.

-Can you please tell us a little bit about your background and how you got started blogging?  
>  I am an entrepreneur. Blog-- just so I can remember snippets of my life. 

-When did you start blogging?
>  3 yrs ago

-Did you earn profit for your blog? Such as Google Adsense or any blog affiliates?  
> no

-Did you take any course or study in coding your site? 
>  NO.
- Cool. What’s that one thing you learned about learning on your own?
>I AM NOT A Techie person,  i find it hard to use the computer and to learn the applications.



-Your blog have stories, quite obviously since your blog is called "Ohmybuhay". So pick your favorite topics and tell us the story behind it or the story that you want to get across your audience.
>My favorite topic is "37th Valentines Together".  My blog is about my personal diaries so just enjoy reading some stuffs. Thanks.


-How long does it take for you to finish a post?  
> few minutes

-A quote that you believe in and that you want to share with all other bloggers out there. 
>I would like to share with you  one  of Fr. Jonil’s morning guidance:
"

 WE LIVE IN THIS WORLD FULL OF TRIALS, BUT BY THE GRACE OF GOD

WE REMAIN STANDING LIKE TREES. EVEN IF THE LEAVES ARE FALLING,

STILL THERE ARE NEW LEAVES OF HOPE WAITING."


-Do you have a particular social network that is your favorite right now?
>Facebook & Twitter


Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Reading about other bloggers helps me a lot and give me great ideas too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw her at the Blogopolis. :)
    Thanks for sharing her story. :)

    ReplyDelete