Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

Web page design : How to put your Instagram widget on Blogger Review

I am wondering how to be able to put my instagram on my blogger, because I am fund of taking 

photos and upload it on instagram!. Until I found this website Snapwidget on the internet.

Important : Have an instagram! then follow these steps
In this picture the snapwidget wants you to input your username on instagram, a hashtag for the 

photos that you may want to appear on your blog or website, and the designing of the layout the color etc.


After that of course, scroll down until you see the get widget and click for you to get the code and put in the blogger platform.


In this picture, I'm in the layout tab on the blogger, you will just click the "Add a gadget" button to proceed to the next steps.


Then this will came up. Click the "HTML/Javascript" button so will put the codes of snapwdiget on.


Bingo! Then just put the copied code and configure it on the space provided on the 

"HTML/Javascript" platform Then save it, as easy as that. 

-yoydeeblogs-

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment