Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

My Website Finally Approved by Google Adsense!

Follow my blog with Bloglovin
"Wish do come true"


Finally I've got approved by google! Thanks for my companions and colleagues in helping me with 

this. Also from Google search that I learned some techniques on how to apply and to be approve by 

Google Adsense. This how the story goes, I'm a 21 year-old guy from Philippines. I took my first 

degree Bachelor of Science in Nursing at Northern Christian College Laoag City, but I have no luck. I 
should say I'm not into that meaning, I have no passion on it. My passion really is to manipulate 

computers discovers how it works and everything. I am a dropped out student from that school, I 

stopped studying for a year. In that case, when I'm at home of course I'm just a man and I got bored, 

no allowances at all. So I find a way to make money in the internet, I joined the paid-to-click sites; 

you just click the advertisements on that particular sites and you have income, $1 for 1000clicks I 

think, that's not enough. So I tried and tried to find more websites until I found this man named 

"Franktheseller" not his real name. I joined his blogging group and find techniques until affiliates 

sites came up. Frank said that affiliates sites will earn more money. So I joined this

 "Hotel and Travel  Affiliate" website and just got approved for a month. This website allows them to 

put their advertisements on your website and you will get profit from them. This affiliate website 

gives a commision for $16.66 per month that's a fix income. Here's a screenshot from my first payout.


So this is my first salary from them. Extra income isn't it? You can check out my post about 


For now I am working also from Humanatic. It is a website that makes you review certain calls. Read my other blog about Humanatic HERE

Then I heard from my friends "Google adsense" what is that? They said that, it is also an affiliate 

website and allows to put their advertisements on your blog. So I tried to apply from 

Google adsense, at my first attempt I've been rejected from them, It's because I don't follow their 

policy. I took my time to search and search and read in the internet on "way how to approved by 

adsense". Then I followed some objectives and policies. It took months, I think 6 months I've waited 

for this moment. There are times that I doubt I will get approve but "Nothing is Impossible" with 

God.




Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

2 comments:

  1. Bro pwede mo bang ishare sa akin kong paano sumali sa affiliate na sinalihan mo dati, at kong paano yung google adsense bro, na browse kita sa symbianize, kasi naghahanap ako ng oppurtunity sa net pano kumita at madagdagan ang income.. hope makatulong ka sa akin bro.. tnx tnx ulit.. God Bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try mo ung hotel and travel affiliate strictly for travel blogs only, ang kagandahan nya passive $16.66 ang makukuha mo per month here's the link http://ow.ly/NVyhg , tas ung google adsense itry mo imonetize ung youtube mo sa adsense muna mas madali. may mga tutorials sa youtube or google, search lang bro

      Delete