Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

My Google Adsense Pin had arrived!


While I'm playing Dota 2 on my Laptop, My mom called my name but I didn't respond at all, but she said "You have a letter" I'm curious who will send me a letter while all of my friends are online and nobody sent me a letter before. But I was so shocked that it was really my "Google Adsense Pin". I'm so glad because , i'm the one who got a chance to received one, because when I read blogs on the internet, some people think that it was scam or anything, but Thank God I really achieved one of my goals. When "Google" sent me notification from my "google adsense" account, I doubted that maybe I will not receive this letter or pin, but luckily they really sent me one.It took a month to receive this mail from Google. Thank you +Google .
Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

3 comments:

  1. Relate much.. :D I'm afraid nga na mapasakamay ng postal office ito eh.. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. dapat talaga trusted ung postman nyo jan even ung postal office. Hirap nyan pag nawala nila

      Delete
    2. By the way nakatanggap ka na ng payout mo galing kay google?

      Delete