Labels

Treat me a pizza ;)

Latest Posts:

My Paypal Transactions since May 31,2014 to Present



My Present Account at Paypal LOL, i have only 29 pesos and 54 centavos, because i stopped working through the internet for now because I've been busy in school.


This is my first Transaction since (May 31, 2014) 
First i worked at Hotel and Travel Affiliate(Publishing Company) and earned $16.66 per month in a passive way for a year. Then worked at Century Interactive (Humanatic) earned some for reviewing calls. click here for the details. And I had been approved to +Google+  adsense last month and I hope it is legit and will make a review about that.





"Work hard and have no fear in taking risks"
-yoydee-

Share on Google Plus

About Unknown

Lloyd is the name , from Philippines. 22 years old single. Naniniwala ako sa kasabihang "Walang Forever".
    Blogger Comment
    Facebook Comment

0 comments:

Post a Comment